Kid reviews for The LEGO Movie Videogame

The LEGO Movie Videogame Poster Image

Everything is awesome with this movie tie-in. Has some stereotyping

One actually really good movie tie-in. Has Add-one’s like more pants and stuff. Some racial stereotyping with native Americans in stage four. Some hard puzzles there and there. The violence is cartoony with explosions, weapons , and bombs made out of all LEGO. Some minor insults like “dumb”, “bum”, “old man” , “what the heck?” .

The Game is Very Cool And Good for children 4 and up!

Great LEGO Game

This is a great LEGO video game and it is fun. There is nothing here that will scare children and it has great role models like Emmet even though it is a little bit violent, but it’s really not. It’s a fine LEGO and great for children.

Fine, a little childlike, fun, and action-packed.

Fun Lego game for younger kids

This game is rated E10+ for Cartoon Violence and Comic Mischief. I got this game as a pack-in with my Xbox One back in 2015. It was a more cost-effective option instead of the $400 Forza 6 Edition that was released at the time. The violence is just like other LEGO games, with your character kicking and punching their way through levels made entirely of LEGO bricks. The Cartoon Violence is just like the movie violence, just more frequent cuz its a video game. There is a direct tie-in to The LEGO Movie, with the game's cutscenes being directly ripped from the movie. This is also the first LEGO game with the environment completely made of LEGO bricks, in contrast to older games where just the areas the player was in the immediate vicinity of made of LEGOs. The game lets you build custom builds and figure out how to build things as a Master Builder character. If you've seen the movie, then you know how the game will end. Overall: This is a very fun game for younger games, and I'll admit I have played it off and on as I get older to try to remember when I was younger and just get away from the constant toxicity of Rocket League and the killing of Call of Duty. I'd recommend it to anyone

This game gave the big sad :(

Great game for little kids

This game is easy to play, has low violence, swearing, drugs and sex is non-existent. Consumerism is low, only being Lego and a few other characters (like Batman and Gandalf.) Since there is no online there are no safety problems. Kids under 4 might get confused with controls and kids 1 or 2 might get scared by violence.

Cool for lego lovers

Don't think that it is cruel because people fall apart when they die it is kid of rude that you get there heart. But it is fun and insteresting

Not the best

this is not what you would expect! the videogame is nothing like the movie and is easily the worst lego videogame ever! I got through the whole game in about 2 days! If your looking for a good videogame for boys and girls that are around the age of 7 then get lego hobbit, batman or something

Dumb

The movie was stupid but the video game was even dumber, I have every siingle Lego video game and this one is the worst. The characters are boring and it is way to easy get a different Lego game there are a lot more that won't waste your money!