Parent reviews for The Sims 2 Pets

The Sims 2 Pets Poster Image

Cute and Fuzzy!

My son and my husband both like playing it! They make pet's and, mostly, my son's grades got higher and he cares more about animals thanks to this fun and fuzzy game! there is a posibilaty that if your kids play this, they can smoke, drink and have "wohoo". My son promesed to stay away from that stuff. He has not yet, but he loves how his grades rised from this fun cute game!

Sims are great! now even better!

Pets. What can be better. I love this game so much! My son loved his dog so much that he wanted the same dog in real life! When kids go to 6th grade, it is the best year to show them how to care for pet's also their siblings! My son loves our new baby, Lizzy even more then I thought he would! His grades have even gone up since last month! (i don't know if it is because of this game)

WOW need to buy for kids in 2005-2006

My children and it is very educational and all that "WOOHOO" stuff is not actually in the game. Good non-innaporpriate game for your kids!

More like rated e for everyone 10+

While this game is rated t for teen there's really no reason for the rating. The "sex" in the game is just laughing under the covers. No body parts are seen. The "violence" is cartoony, there's no blood.

Sims 2 Pets

It's KIND OF GOOd,Because My children have it,and It has a lot of sexual stuff,But,I don't let them do it,And sometimes,Sims just choose to do it on their own,So my children cover their eyes.But what teaches kids is the PETS part because you have to take good care of your pets or else they will be taken away to an adoption center.And,It might be kind of scary,Because sims and pets can die!

good game

hhhh

goooooood

Greata Game

Its a very good game. Its easy to use and it teaches players about the outside world, but still manages to be fun + you can have pets.

not rated for age

Great for kids 8+

not rated for age

Awsome!!!!!

This game is AWSOME!!!! Great for ages 8+!