Kid reviews for The Sims 2 Pets

The Sims 2 Pets Poster Image

Love at first sight

It's good, although you MUST watch children under 11. I really love this game. Yes the pets can whohoo but if you can, make your child think whohooing can hurt a sim. P.S commonsense media, they can't smoke but they can drink.

Eh, bit sexual..

Ahh, it's ok. I say 10+. Kids start to get into things to learn at 10. The game has no real education at all. And it's graphics are horrid on most game players, not to mention..it's horrid by it's own. I say if you know what your child does and if you'e ok with it and their over 10 gte them this game, anyone under 10 is a no-no

11 because it has mature humor and sex which some players may not understand.

Brilliant game, but not as good as Sims 2. Sims 2 pets does contain infrequent mild sex, but you cant see any nudity, just the covers go up and down.

Good

This is a fun game, I've had it for a few months and haven't noticed anything bad. As long as your a responsible pet owner and your kind to all the other people in the village, than this game has nothing wrong with it.

FUN!!!!!!!

This game is very fun, but not as good as Sims 2

only the consel verson is icky

only animals can woo hoo in the consel verson
love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good for responsible teens+

This game is not as bad as the other Sims games. Sex, violence, drinking, etc. is not as prominent in this game, as it is more based upon taking care of the animals. Besides the sexual nature and crude humor (and the fact that, unline most games, you have the option to be a bad person in this one), the prior knowledge you must have as far as what to do in certain situations, is obviously aimed at teens+. For responsible, mature teens who will not take the wrong messages from it, it is a good, even educational (as far as caring for the sick pets), fun game. I suggest you as a parent screen this game and/or read more reviews first to determine if you think your child is mature enough to play this game correctly.

Awesome Game :)

I'm 14 and I finally got the sims; as I had wanted it since I was 12. I think some of the material is a little risque; but nothing serious. I think it would not be the best game for 10 or under; but honestly it's up to parents as everyone has their own ideas of what acceptable and what's not. my friends and I love the game and play it a lot, and the 'questionable' content is very easy to avoid.

perfect for tweens that are mature enough

OMG!! You have GOT to be kidding me!I love the sims,and its okay for 10 and ups,but seriously,Sixteen!!?? I am Eleven and i have been playing the sims forever!