All parent member reviews for Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Parent of a 14 and 14 year old Written byEricGA July 30, 2010

Constant usage to mild bad language. Way too much way too often

I consider myself very open minded on these games. My son and I love games like infamous, so a little language isn't too bad. Howeer, this game is not for my 14 year old son! The language isn't very strong, but it is constant. cr@@, a@@-@@@@e, etc are so constant, they are almost being heard all of the time. Way too much!

Adult Written byBrioCyrain May 6, 2012

Edgy Cinematics

I find this game quite borderline due to the cutscenes or movie moments (whatever term you prefer) where significant amounts of blood are portrayed. Besides that I find nothing too wrong with this game.

Parent Written bygreg lew June 5, 2010

Good for 12 year olds+ iffy for 11

Parent of a 11 year old Written bymijjit February 4, 2010

perfect for kids

best game ever

Parent of a 8 and 13 year old Written byJonathan wood April 4, 2014

Fun exciting game

This is a brilliant game which is totally appropriate for anyone who has started secondary school because of its fun gaming and positive role model. I think that the violence is really not strong and seeing it I think that this game really should not be a 15

Parent Written byCommonSenseReviewer October 7, 2013

A PG-13 action movie equivalent game which may sometimes lack imagination but excels far beyond your average action game.

You play as Nathan Drake, a treasure hunter and descendent of Sir Francis Drake, who will plunder tombs and temples, climb and scale walls, and will engage enemies in shootouts. This game often has a lot of cliches and story is weak, but the action here is just so much better crafted than your typical run-and-gun game. It has some memorable moments, including it's puzzle-laden temples and a sequence where you must run across a moving train, while avoiding the obstacles that block your way. There is violence here and it pushes the T-rated boundary at some times, but it's not excessive, making it suitable for teenagers and tantamount to a PG-13 rated action movie. Yes, it's your typical action game, but it's extraordinarily well done.

Parent Written bywoodenrobby August 17, 2013

awsome

it is violent but really cool and fun game

Parent Written bymrporkface11 January 13, 2012

Assassin's Creed IV: The Ballad of Ezio and Tony Review

Portal 2 is not to be confused with Portal: Still Alive, which is the sequel to the game that comes after the second portal that is not the prequel to the cake is a lie. We do what we must because cats. Why is Katy Perry?
Yeah, I don't like common sense media. I prefer turtle. Yup. Check Taste. I can't read. I love Unfarted, especially Drakes Revelations. Why does that slow your computer down"
Flurp Merp Derp I don't want to draw me like one of your lives on this french gurls any derp. Hats.

Adult Written bylevi1beck February 2, 2010

Absolutley outstanding

This has to be the best game i have ever played a real must buy for any PS3 owner out there. There is an excellent amount of action/adventure and the storyline is so gripping you completely seem to lose track of time once you get into the game. The only problem is the price tag, as because it is such a great game the price is still the same as the starting price. However if any of you want to get this game for a much lower cost, you can try getting a gift card for free from
www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=1426138