All kids need access to quality technology to thrive in a rapidly changing digital world.
The digital divide is still driving inequality, and we must ensure that every kid -- regardless of ZIP code or background -- has access to the opportunities technology can offer. We are tracking legislation and working to ensure that digital equity programs remain a resource for vulnerable communities.
Wondering if you are eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program? Find out more information on our ACP Page.
Click here to learn about how your state has benefited from the Emergency Connectivity Fund.
- Coalition Letter to CA Assembly Members
- Federal Broadband Funding Opportunities
- Homework Gap State Policy Primer
- Coalition Letter Calling to Extend the Emergency Connectivity Fund October 2021
- Closing the K–12 Digital Divide in the Age of Distance Learning
- Browse digital divide stories by state
- Tell Congress to close the digital divide and #ConnectAllStudents
- Connect All Students Partner Statement June 2021
- Exploring the Digital Divide
- The Homework Gap: Teacher Perspectives on Closing the Digital Divide
- The Benefits of Broadband Expansion to America’s Economy, Education, and Health
- Broadband for California Fact Sheet