Kid reviews for A Christmas Carol (1984)

A Christmas Carol (1984) Poster Image

Great, but it's live-action.

THE BEST

This is the best Christmas Carol Movie if your child wants to watch this it is a little scary watch it with them if they are really young

A MUST See Christmas Movie!

I love A Christmas Carol, it's a great Christmas story about a crotchety old miser learning the spirit of Christmas and changing his hard cruel ways. I would mostly recommend it for 7-8 up though because some of the scenes like when we hear Scrooge's (the main character) old business partner's voice echoing in the room it still sends shivers up my spine. But besides that it's a great movie that still ages well 4 years after first seeing it, and it has the best message about Christmas: to always be grateful for what you DO have and forget about what you don't. Slowly we learn that from the old, greedy man and his change in perspective on life.

Only watch this if your 9 or older because its a little confusing and scary

Good movie for older kids

I love this movie and so does my sister. When I first Saw "a Christmas carol" I got really scared of Jacob Marley, so I think if you are under the age of 9 you should not watch it. Now that I am 10 years old I am not scared anymore. ALERT: this movie will give you very happy dreams about rainbows!

boring...........

hate it not a good movie

it is nice but some parts are dirty and scary

good for family

i liked this movie but it was not the best movie i have seen

a christmas carol

its about a grumpy old man called mr scrooge that has a dream about ghosts that teach him to be nice and caeing.