Parent reviews for Agent Cody Banks

Agent Cody Banks Poster Image

Lots of sexual references

I can't believe CSM gives this zero stars for sex. From the opening scene there are references. As a mom of girls I was disturbed by the objectification of women in this movie... without any warning from CSM.

1 person found this helpful.

Not at all appropriate for kids

This movie has kids looking at women in their panties and bra. Cleavage hanging out everywhere. Not ok for kids at all.

Crude

From my 12 yr old son: It was corny and looked like it was meant for little kids but it was really crude.

1 person found this helpful.

Adult Womens BOOBS in a Childs movie!!!

This is a extremely inappropriate movie for everyone not just teens and tweens! He has X-ray glasses to see teenage girls in their underwear and the main adult woman character wears boob revealing clothes. Seriously!!!! Adult women are not for under children and seeing teenage girls in their underwear, and another scene suggested as adult men seeing them wearing other is a federal offense. What the holy hell!!!!!!!

Good Movie

too violent

This movie has the hero setting fire to a baddie guard. I think this makes it unsuitable for children.

This is whats up!

This movie is REALLY unny and cool.I recomend it highly! Watch it please!

disturbing death at the end plus refferences to boobs and lots of seductive cleavage

Kids will love this movie. Frankie Muniz manages to be awkward and a bit charming at the same time. Anyone under, oh, 14 will most likely find this movie exciting and funny. Some possibly inappropriate sexual innuendos and such.

Cody Banks