Kid reviews for Alvin and the Chipmunks

Alvin and the Chipmunks Poster Image

Have your say.

I think The Movie sould have age limit 7 or 8 or 9. But i am nut sure. It is because of the brief scary scene where Ian Hawke talks to the guard and there is dark sound and dark music. I also think that because of when Ian throws Theodore out of the bedroom. But also because of the ending when Ian traps them in a cage and drives off in the car. My mother completely agrees that it is too scary for those who go to kindergarten and those who are 6 years old.

silly comedy appropriate for 6+

Funny movie. Nothing really inappropriate about it.

great messaging but a lot of humor.

i watch this movie so much my dvd for it is scratchy in every scene! dearing Dave's and Claire's "date", Alvin does a bunch of stuff around the house to make it more romantic. in one scene Theodore poops on Dave's couch, Dave aks Theo if he pooped and Simon says that it is a raisen and then Dave says proove it so Simon eats it but he spits it out when Dave walks away. The chipmunks draw on a paper and Dave brings it to work and on it it says that Theodore has a huge butt. no language. and there is a message about that family comes before being a sick rockstar. Alvin farts in Dave's face.

Stop saying Alvin and The Chipmunks Is Inappropriate

The Movie Is Cool

Alvin & The Chipmunks(2007)

Alvin & The Chipmunks is one of the franchises based on a cartoon that has been turned into a live-action movie this happened with this would happen to the Smurfs years later,but I feel like Alvin & The Chipmunks is more distinctive than the Smurfs when they wear they’re Hoodies(not Sweaters guys Hoodies). I don’t know which Hoodie I should like out of the 3 of them maybe it’s Alvin’s Hoodie or Simon’s Hoodie or Theodore’s Hoodie and the Smurfs usually wear hats and pants I do like them it’s just that to me they’re not that distinctive as Alvin & The Chipmunks are I mean sometimes they all look the same except for Brainy and Hefty I can tell those two apart since Hefty has hearts on both of his arms,but sometimes one of his arms I can also tell Smurfette from the other Smurfs and Papa Smurf.

There voices can get on your nerves, but not the worst movie

Some parts are genuinely funny and some of the songs are semi catchy. The CGI is definitely not great and like I said before, there voices can get annoying. As a kid this was one of my favorite movies so if they get on your nerves beware because to a little kid they might be there new favorite thing. For language there is not much. Someone says Ian's music sucks and there are some suggestive remarks like " Make love with the camera" and " Your hot". In one scene the chipmunks get chased and a sand bag gets dropped on a mans head( he gets knocked out). All in all this is a great movie for little kids but will most likely be to annoying or silly for older kids.
CRINGE BRUH BAD STOOPID HATING

Where do I even start?!

How do I even say this. What a classic. The series of movies has been a part of my childhood as long as I can remember, and it never fails to make me laugh (and cry), (and make me die inside of overwhelming cuteness) today. I love how the characters' development throughout the series changed enormously. Not everyone gets along, especially in the second movie, but this is what creates value and care towards what's happening. You actually feel for the characters. There are precious and connections between family members in all of the movies, and I think it's really great that they included stuff like that so other families can relate and realise that they're not alone. And really represent a life lesson for everyone. The humour in these films really have something for everyone, and I just feel like it was made for specifically me to laugh at, if that makes sense XD. It's packed with hilarious moments I can't even count. Also because the humour these days have changed a lot, and I can't find anything like this anymore, this is actually something with pure comedy. I mean, come on. There's a lot you can do with talking (and singing) chipmunks. The characters are filled with character! Everyone is so unique and has their own style. This is what makes the groups of characters so dynamic and lovable. Because everyone is so different in their awesome way, it makes more people watching make connections to themselves, and learn that there are people like them too, that also face challenges sometimes. No one could suit the act as well as the cast did. Jason Lee has that sort of something that just stands out, and is perfect for playing Dave. No one can yell "Alllviiiinnn!!" any better than him. David Cross - will always be well known for his role as the villain that stole the chipmunks. The music in the films is just perfect. Not too much like those slightly annoying musicals that have singing (and somewhat impressive choreography) every two minutes. Their songs and dances at the end of every movie is a signature move that will never get old. I also just love how they harmonise together. There are so many memories tied to these films. The intense nostalgia of watching the first part all the time, but only getting to the part where Dave was retrieving his instruments from the rain! I remember watching Chipwrecked with my sisters in our basement over and over, and never getting bored. I'm so grateful to have had a childhood like this. Nothing compares, and nothing can replace my love for these movies. One of your extremely thankful fans

Funny, cute

The animation of the chipmunks is what caught my eye. The message is really nice, and its really funny. Its all about loyalty which i love, I think this movie is a great movie for family movie night.