Kid reviews for Ambulance

Ambulance Movie: Poster

Enjoyable, but not the best, (but not bad). I have no idea how they watched this on April 5th though.

I have no idea how common sense already watched it. I'm the first review so hopefully they tell me. I saw the premiere on April 7 and it was pretty good. Bunch of swearing including F's and N's, but it's ok if your kid can handle it, (if they saw No Way Home, they can probably handle the N word since there is a N word in no way home). Bloody violence, but it won't be too bad for them. Honestly, it's an enjoyable movie. If your kid wants to be a bank robber though, this movie will teach him.

3 people found this helpful.

language throughout

there is a lot of language and the violence it’s pretty severe there is some gore in some surgery scenes and blood but just like everything else it depends on how mature The person watching it is

2 people found this helpful.

It is a Great moovie

I reated this moovie 18+ becouse of severe violence, moderate scariness and severe language.
2 people found this helpful.

Bombastic; Hyperactive; Self-Aware.

1 person found this helpful.

Ambulance is Great and very well done.

Movie is a hit! Very good film. I love that they put Jake Gylanhal in it. very violent though and lots of language like f**k and n****r. Overall very good.

1 person found this helpful.

A Cop Gets His Liver Exploded

Awesome crime thriller with lots of swearing Manly f and strong gory violence like you see the wounded cop s liver explode so if your kids don't like blood don't watch. And they go to gangsters plus they do tons of threats.

Excessive Amount Of Swearing

Amazing action-packed film from the moment you press play to the moment the credits start rolling in. However, there was an excessive amount of swearing for younger viewers, I personally didn't mind it.

Great movie, lots of blood and swearing