Parent reviews for American Reunion

American Reunion Poster Image

Love it

Oh my it was great and I love Sean William Scott

NOT FOR KIDS

Its full of sex humour, nudity and vulgarity. Its an ok movie.....for ADULTS!

funnier than the first three (the ones with the main crew, not the spinoffs)

I'm so glad my buddy Mark introduced me to this series, they are just pure hilarity and straight up fun, and just like the first three, a good chunk of the best/funniest moments involve stifler who's basically the best character, any time a situation involves him, you know you're gonna piss yourself laughing (like shitting In a cooler and destroying two jet skis and telling your boss off at a job you hate)

Ideal Sequel to a Phenomenal 1999 Legend

They're back with the characters with grew up to love all the way back from the witty low-budget film "American Pie". The writers of "Harold & Kumar" worked together at re-opening Adam Herz's story in the setting of their high school reunion. Have your children at least be 18 or in college, because of its raunchy nature. Also, be sure to watch "American Pie" and the main sequels (the second and Wedding) prior to seeing it. Enjoy!

Hilarious Movie For Teens

GREAT movie !!

I thought the movie was absolutely hilarious, funniest one yet. I loved it, me and my boyfriend went to see it together and we couldn't stop laughing. Such a good movie, not a kids movie though, it is rated R for a reason but again I am 17 and I went to see it, if you can get I without an adult then it is an alright movie for you to go see if you are not old enough to get into a rated R movie then I suggest that you wait until you can. Strong sexual content, drugs and alcohol use and a lot of nudity. But all in all a fantastic movie (:

Wake Up

How can you say it is for 16 year olds and also sy in the review that there is nudity, drinking, drug use and a ton of cussing? This is NOT appropriate for any 16 year old.

DEFINITELY RECOMMEND