Kid reviews for An Inconvenient Truth

An Inconvenient Truth Poster Image

You can learn a lot in this heart wrenching flick.

An important message

It is an incredibly important message about Global Warming. Especially with our current president *cough cough cough* Trump *Cough cough cough cough* , who insists that "global warming doesn't exist" even though it clearly does. If global warming doesn't exist, WHY IS THE EARTH FREAKING SO MUCH HOTTER THAN WHEN I WAS IN KINDERGARTEN?!

watch it!

This movie has so much interesting and beneficial facts that i could watch it again. anyone who cares about climate change much watch this movie!!

My fav movie ever

This movie is just so touching and inspiring best movie ever.

A great documentary. Al Gore did well.

Thought provoking

This film helped convenince my family's minds that global warming is real. What an excellant doc, but it has some upsetiing scenes.

most important thing to know about right now!!!!

you know, everyone should know about this, everyone should see this, because it is so frightening and real and possible!!! it is the TRUTH!! especially your kids should see it, because you grown ups are responsible for them to grow up in a world like this! and for all you deniers out there, why don't you sign a contract saying, that you are going to be the last people to get fresh water and food, because if climate change messes up our food and water supply, which won't take too long if we keep on going like this, you're screwed!! let's see who's right then huh?! get educated, start helping or get lost!!

Great

Vital message, nothing inappropriate.

Incredible

This is an amazing movie, and possibly the greatest documentary of all time. Al Gore will make you realize just how screwed the planet is. Full of facts (depressing ones), and stats, Al Gore makes his case for saving the planet.

Great Movie

Everyone who is saying Global Warming doesnt exist, answer 1 question for me... Why the hell is the world heating up???