Parent reviews for Anchorman

Anchorman Poster Image

Anchorman isn’t too inappropriate

The movie is pretty goddamn funny. But common sense overreacted about the s*x so here is my rating Language: 3/5 S*x: 2/5 Drinking drugs and smoking: 4/5
2 people found this helpful.

haha

Violence 2/5 Sex 4/5 Language 4/5 Drinking/Drugs/Smoking 3/5

1 person found this helpful.

Great movie

Only a bit of cursing, very funny. Ok for mature young kids
1 person found this helpful.

In the guise of a satire.

In the guise of a satire about a sleazy group of men who are the type that make crude and awful jokes about women, sex, gender and diversity the movie is a series of one after another dumb distasteful jokes about women sex gender and diversity. Total cringe, not funny, just awful.

Hilarious movie, one of Will's bests!

This is actually much more funny than I expected but it does have an awful lot of sexual references and swearing such as f--k. This will be fine for most teens, but if you're watching it as a family it has an awkward amount of iffy content. There is also one scene were a man gets killed and another gets his arm chopped off.

Anchorman is funny but surprisingly focused on gender

Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy is a pretty funny movie if you're a teen to middle-aged man. Some girls may even enjoy it, but my little sister hated it (she's ten). A lot of the characters are sexist and do anything they can to destroy the other gender.

Unfunny comedy lacks humour greatly

Boring. This movie is not funny and it is a drag. I couldn't wait for it to be over. There are 2 or 3 funny moments but that's it.

Silly stuff

Will ferral and his acting buddies team up in this silly, wild comedy. There are many crude jokes and graphic sexual references and situations, I have the extended version, which gets even worse. Though, there are funny moments. It's really just another silly comedy and is no Elf (That being a great kids film with Will.) Overall this an outrageous and silly comedy that will gets some laughs out of you, but just be cautious... the content in this is for 15+ or any mature teen. In my country it's rated M and in USA it's a PG13 and i reckon in my country it could be an easy MA15+ and an R in the usa. (After the things i've seen from previous comedies like this.)

Silly and not rude

This is not rude and it is not funny.

Anchorman

This movie while it has mild sex references and mentions cutting off someones arms (it is not actually seen) it is not that bad a few bad words but other than that it is fine.