Kid reviews for Anchorman

Anchorman Poster Image

Great

This is a great movie for young teens and it has some violence but it's really not that much.

1 person found this helpful.

my thoughts...

Includes silly comedy that's not for kids...

1 person found this helpful.

One of the best comedy movies.

"Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgudy" is an excellent movie, but not suitable for young children. The film has scenes of sex and bad language, in addition to alcohol consumption, also, it has a violent fighting. Despite this, it is a great movie and enjoyable if you like racy comedy.

Edgy PG-13 Movie is only funny if you understand sexual jokes

If I saw this film two years ago from today, I would not understand anything. But I do so it a funny, hilarious, fun movie! Def. a must watch!

HILARIOUS

Ok. Now this "Nell Minow" person who wrote the Common Sense Media review for this movie, no offense or anything, but I can't say that review was accurate in any way, shape, or form to this movie. I mean really. When I watched this movie I personally felt the movie's language was stronger than the nudity. Like, I don't even know if we even watched the same version, for real.

HILARIOUS

this is definitely my favorite movie. pretty iffy but good

Hilarious!

It is maybe the funniest movie I have ever seen. Not too inappropriate for kids. If your 11 year old is mature, it’s definitely an alright movie for them. MUST WATCH!!

Pretty good

I watched this movie a year ago and it was ok. There are quite a few swear words and the use of the word “sex” a lot but over all it was an ok movie.