All parent member reviews for Barbie and the Three Musketeers

Parent of a 4 year old Written byTurtlewomyn October 8, 2009

Teaches your child to be violent

My daughter is now getting in trouble at daycare for increased hitting of her friends since the first time she saw this movie. I noticed a change in her behavior immediately after watching the movie for the first time.

Parent of a 1, 3, and 6 year old Written bysmgm01 June 10, 2010

I really like barbie movies as an alternative to the disney princess movies for my girls. It seems that most disney movies are girls in distress and boys coming to save them with a kiss and then they get married. I want my girls to know there are more options for them. I like how Mattel has barbie as the hero in most of the movies. Just a nice change of pace.

Parent of a 6 and 11 year old Written byfastraxsg July 16, 2011

Girl power

I think it might be a little scary because of fighting but it does have good messages. No one can tell them they can't be musketeer because girls can be anything they want to be!

Parent Written byaimless1 December 29, 2012

It is a good one

This is a fun Barbie movie that has nothing in it to give me apprehension in letting my girls watch it. It shows a strong female character that is not catty and is not obsessed with a prince. It has good catchy songs. The cat is cute. It is one of the good ones.

Parent of an infant and 1 year old Written byAlicia Kimberly June 2, 2013

Not even a little educational, and boring.

While the movie offers a positive message to young girls, that they can do anything a boy can do, the movie itself is dull, the jokes bad for even a Barbie movie, and the blatant disrespect for ANY kind of historical accuracy makes it the exact OPPOSITE of educational. While my young daughter likes it okay, it is almost un-watchable for an adult. Keep this in mind if you have children who like you to watch films with them. There are many better movies from this franchise.