Kid reviews for Batman (1966)

Batman (1966) Poster Image

Amazing film, to amazing

I loved it. Batman the movie was a 1966 film and I also loved the ka-booms and the other big words that popped up on the screen there is one scene of mild sex.

1 person found this helpful.

my thoughts...

It's a campy, goofy '60s movie that may not appeal to today's kids.
1 person found this helpful.

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

Brillant ABOULETLY LOVE IT so good just has a bit to much slapstick violence but that doesn’t make it any less BRILLANT!!!!

Funny and family friendly

In this movie we see a Batman that we don't really see today one that is actually family friendly I started liking Batman when I was six with this show and I'm still hooked to it to this day it has a great message of teamwork and overall fun

Really good!

It’s perfectly fine for young kids! Violence is at a minimum. Its violence is only just punching and kicking. Batman and robin are sometimes put in death traps but always escape!

Nanana Batman

Kid friendly always this will never not. Be for kids

Batman

It's not great. I hope I'm not thinking of a different movie but they have a romance between Batman and Catwoman that dosen't make sense, suicide, and if I remember correctly mind control that young children might find disturbing. If your child is begging to see a Batman movie you can start with this even if it's not amazing.

ok not so good

A funny to us to day but not when it came to tv in the 60. with funny violence and a iffy part.

Common Sense Media is WACK on this one

This movie is for people of all ages. this is a good classic way to remember batman