Kid reviews for Beauty and the Beast

Beauty and the Beast Poster Image

Disney fave has great music, strong messages, and some scares.

I don’t know.

I got scared when I watched this as a little kid. It was…hmm.

blood

blood

A Good Recommendation

Definitely a good recommendation for almost all ages since it is one of the best animated films of all time. It had gracefully good messages that are mostly suitable for anyone. However, some scenes with the Beast and the Castle can be scary for younger children.

1 person found this helpful.

Great movie with some iffy stuff

This movie is great, I used to always watch this and be fine. I just watched it recently since I'm older. There was a lot of things I didn't notice the first few times. The main thing was there was a lot of flirting going on between Lumiere and the maid. Not staying any little kid would notice that, but it isn't appropriate... Also the relationship between the Beast and Belle. It's not great, but Belle at least is a good role model. This movie is overall a good movie to show your kids. It's just some things that I just now caught in the movie. Still it's a classic and my 2 year old sister watches it, so I would let your kid watch it.

A Great Movie, but has Some Mild Scares

I love this so-so princess movie, but it's not my favourite one, but don't get me wrong, it's still good, but just not my favourite. But it's good for a family movie night.

Love changes

Great story. Classic Disney. Girl learns to fall in love and change a guy from a monster. Great message!

What.....

I was weirded out about this movie when I first saw it because...falling in love with a kidnapper is not something someone normal will do.

Really good for 5+

It is really good, but I remember when I was young, I would get nightmares about when they would go hunt the beast. But besides that, it is a fun movie

Ok but

BELLE FELL IN LOVE WITH A KIDNAPPER. This movie confused me when I was a child because Belle fell in love with a kidnapper. That's Tony Lopez back in the day.