Kid reviews for Bedknobs and Broomsticks

Bedknobs and Broomsticks Poster Image

Awesome and Funny!

It is a awesome movie. It is funny and all ages should be able to watch it.

Bedknobs and Broomsticks Review

Dated, but enjoyable and fun Disney classic, perfect for fans of Mary Poppins! The only thing that is scary in this movie, is one Nazis attack, but if your used to the Sound of Music, it is dealt with in a similar way, and quite a funny one as well! Other than that, it's a sweet, fun musical, with colourful, memorable characters, and teaches young ones about evacuation, in a gentle, magical way. My favourite part, was the Portobello Road number, filled with a funny, memorable dance, of what happens when you go to a road market, and like Mary Poppins, it merges cartoon with live action, which will appeal to your young Disney fanatics. I give Bedknobs and Broomsticks 4/5 stars, and say it's ok for kids ages 6+.

Sweet but very intense family movie

This movie maybe one of the best Disney movies there are but definitely one of the more inteanse Disney movies. There is a suggestive part where the family gets locked in a castle. But it's often a fun magical ride. And if your kid is sensitive under the age of 8. It's not a great fit for them.

WHAT

The movie is amazing and parents, don't listen to the other reviews. I mean seriously....17?????? This is a perfect little kid movie. Not Chitty Chitty Bang Bang which is an A+++ horror movie. It's true. I have proof. So, instead, watch this.

;p

I thought it was very good. It had lots of imagination.

Not Disney's best...

The movie did drag on for a while, and it wasn't terribly interesting. Even the Sherman brothers' songs weren't very memorable. And parents may have to explain the Nazis and what was going on in Britain at the time. I didn't really enjoy it very much; it just seemed like Disney was attempting to make another Mary Poppins.

One of the best

I think this film is one of the best 'puts a smile on your face' films ever! Who cares about the ghost soliders and Nazis, that builds the tension and the humour together, come on brainless people!

You Must Face The Age Of Not Believing.

Miss Price is a kindly witch that takes in 3 refugee orphans. The bedknob that makes their bed fly makes this a very magical film. Some scenes with Nazis might be confusing for younger kids, but they'll be too occupied by Miss Price and the cartoon animals too notice.