Kid reviews for Big Fat Liar

Big Fat Liar Poster Image

Best Movie Ever

I Watched it and it was Funny you Should Watch it

1 person found this helpful.

Great funny movie!

This movie is very fun. A kid who has been lying too much has to write a story, which his grade depends on, for school within three hours. Don't wanna spoil it too much, so I'll just say that a rich movie-maker steals his story. His parents and teacher think that he's just lying again, so it's a little bit of a twist on the boy who cried wolf. He goes with his best friend to get back his story-- But the movie-maker refuses to call his dad and say that he wrote the story for school! Lets just say that the movie-maker gets what he has coming to him and the kid learns that the truth is not overrated. This movie has a teeny tiny bit of violence, but no one gets seriously hurt, so it's fine for kids 6 and up. Just make sure your kids know not to drink that many pepsis!

1 person found this helpful.
The best movie ever and funny,

So funny amazing if you are 8 and up

so funny not much romance all and all a great film.

GREAT HILLARIOUS MOVIE

Honestly this was one of the funniest movies I ever saw,I was just checking Netflix for good movies and I thought I should trty this one out,and it was a really good decision I made which was worth my time, everyone must watch this movie especially young children

Alright

Funny in places, bit disappointing . Good family film for younger kids. Not the best thing I have watched

Amazing

If you want a nice movie that teaches the morals of telling the truth while having great comedy for kids

Funny

Really great movie, it’s funny, it’s got a touching ending, and it featured two of the biggest teenage stars when it came out. “The truth is not overrated.”

Great movie

I really loved it

Really funny... basically good for all ages. I watched it with my 2 year old nephew and he loves the movie. He is now 3 and asks to watch it every time he comes over!