Kid reviews for Casino Royale (2006)

Casino Royale (2006) Poster Image

Darker than usual Bond; too violent for tweens.

1 person found this helpful.

Considered the greatest Bond Movie (and the darkest), shaken not stirred.

Casino Royale (2006) Krafty This movie introduces James Bond (Daniel Craig) before he holds his license to kill. But Bond is no less dangerous, and with two professional assassinations in quick succession, he is elevated to "00" status. Bond's first 007 mission takes him to Uganda, where he is to spy on a terrorist, Mollaka (Sebastien Foucan). Not everything goes to plan and Bond decides to investigate, independently of MI6, in order to track down the rest of the terrorist cell. Following a lead to the Bahamas, he encounters Alex Dimitrios (Simon Abkarian) and his girlfriend, Solange (Catarina Morino). He learns that Dimitrios is involved with Le Chiffre (Mads Mikkelsen), banker to the world's terrorist organizations. Secret Service intelligence reveals that Le Chiffre is planning to raise money in a high-stakes poker game in Montenegro at Le Casino Royale. MI6 assigns 007 to play against him, knowing that if Le Chiffre loses, it will destroy his organization. M (Dame Judi Dench) places Bond under the watchful eye of the beguiling Vesper Lynd (Eva Green). At first skeptical of what value Vesper can provide, Bond's interest in her deepens as they brave danger together and even torture at the hands of Le Chiffre. In Montenegro, Bond allies himself with Rene Mathis (Giancarlo Giannini) MI6's local field Agent, and Felix Leiter (Jeffrey Wright), who is representing the interests of the C.I.A. The marathon game proceeds with dirty tricks and violence, raising the stakes beyond blood money, and reaching a terrifying climax

Suave; Organic; Unflinching.

I'm fine

I watched it when i was 7 and I was not scared at any point it even at the part when 007 gets poisoned at the casino and the torture or the other stuff. I was completely ok. btw This is not a movie for chickens.

Uk's approval for this movie

Its good but dark

This epic bond film is the most violent yet

This movie is very good. It is also the most violent James Bond film so far in my opinion (haven’t seen no time to die yet). At the beginning it shows James Bond getting his first kill and it is quite violent and the guy gets drowned. Really awesome chase scene at the beginning. The title sequence shows people getting shot, stabbed and punched. They explode into different card suits and there is blood that runs from their bodies. Tons of guns, explosions, killings. One scene where two guys threaten to cut of a girls arm. They are then killed fairly graphically by bond and we see him washing all the blood off. Bond gets poisoned and goes into cardiac arrest. The whole movie centres around gambling in a game of luck. Torture scene. James Bond is naked and gets beaten by a knotted rope. Bad guy cries blood because of some medical condition. Jumping of scaffolding to buildings(and surviving). James kisses two women and one of them drowns at the end. Dead body in hammock (other woman). James Bond and other characters drink alcohol. Swearing: B*tch, sh*t but not much of either.

Bad!

This book has sooooooooo much Grammer mistakes! Edit: Yeah, I have heard of this movie before but never heard of it in long time ago.

This book has sooooooooo much Grammer mistakes!