Kid reviews for Casper

Casper Poster Image

Haunted house tale not as mild as the cartoons.
1 person found this helpful.
OMG THE SCARE
1 person found this helpful.

???

um maybe i mean i just am not to okay with this movie because it's cringey anyone can watch it but it's cringey for me.

Casper the friendly CREEP

Casper is quite scary when it comes to Kat. Scary in a bad way. Casper watches Kat sleeping, asks if he can keep her, and kissed the sleeping Kat on the cheek. Not for kids who are too young to know this behavior is absolutely unacceptable.

It swears. I was with my baby sister watching Casper and it said the word b***** so I turned it off

Cute ghost character in profane 90's classic.

Casper is a ghost

And Casper likes eating hotdogs

My brother watched it when he was four but my mom was okay about it.

It said bad words. The baddest one was the B word. It also said c**p the c word. It’s very good but sexy. They also drunk. A ghost eyeball popped wich was kinda scary. They also tried to use guns. But kids will never say those bad words. They won’t even remember them! It’s still a great movie.

Through the rose-tinted glasses...

While I remember this movie fondly when I was younger, I've come to discover more and more of the flaws as time goes by. My rose tinted nostalgia glasses have almost shattered here. While the movie is pretty dull, kids will probably enjoy it. The score is just stunning and one wordless dance sequence almost was able to pull me in. People tell me I expect too much from kids flicks, maybe I do, but this movie is probably best for the "tweens" and it won't be for everybody.

Good. But the language didnt need to be their.

Great movie for Halloween but to much language for kids. 1 B word Few dam with an n at the end. 5 uses of hell Good messages though