Kid reviews for Center Stage

Center Stage Poster Image

pretty good

i was surprised that i actually enjoyed this film as much as i did, the ending was rlly sweet and there were a lot of great dance preformances

good

good not too advanced for younger kids

Center Stage

I really liked it. After I finished the movie it made me want to become a ballet dancer. Overall I think it was an enjoyable drama movie about a determined ballet-dancer. So, I would recommend it for everybody who loves to watch singing and dancing movies and for teens and up

Great!

I love this movie. Im a fdancer so this is inspirational to me. It does get a little racy at times, but overall its a really good movie :)

Would recommend it to any teens and adults

This is probably my favorite movie. The dancing done in this movie is amazing for anyone to watch. The controle that all of the dancers have is beautiful for dancers and non-dancers alike to watch. There are a few scenes that can be questioned. Other than those couple scenes (they can easily be skipped) the movie is a lot of fun to watch.

VERY GOOD

first of all let me say, this movie is way more appropiate then "Fame" (which let me point out it rated PG and this movie is rated PG13). some sexual behavior but it doesnt show anything sensitive. some messages like a girl being anorexic are not positive. but the role models to work hard to be successful at what they love to do.

not rated for age

This movie made me want to become a ballet dancer!

This movie made me want to become a ballet dancer! There were two questionable sex scenes (one with Cooper Nielson, the choreographer, in his bedroom; the other on-stage). Just fast-forward to the next chapter and the only thing you'll miss is "that". I ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND THIS MOVIE TO TEENS AND ADULTS EVERYWHERE...YOU'LL FIND YOURSELF TRYING TO DO A TURNOUT OR A FANCY JUMP!

best

its a great movie but not reccomended for people under 10.