All teen and kid member reviews for Cheaper by the Dozen 2

Kid, 12 years old Written byGhillhadour April 9, 2008

Teen, 16 years old Written byforever281 May 29, 2010

Not my choice for a kids' movie.

I agree with everyone who says it's good at some parts and bad at others. There are some funny jokes, a cute scene at the end when the family welcomes Nora's baby, and a nice love story between Charlie and Ann (Eliot and Sarah's "relationship" is just ridiculous.) But for most of the movie it's just obnoxious. The dads' antics get old really fast. Also not so great of messages. The Bakers obviously envy the Murtaughs' fancy house (and the Murtaughs are all too happy to show it off.) Lots of cleavage and bikini shots. A young woman gets a tattoo without her parents' knowledge. And a girl is desperate to impress a boy and changes her whole appearance and even steals "for" him. A rolling wheelchair is played for laughs, lots of publicity for Allure magazine, a gay joke, lots of snobbery and childish competition. Not my choice for a kids' movie.

Kid, 11 years old Written bymustlovedogs500 July 19, 2009

Love it!

I love this movie. LOL so funny!

Teen, 14 years old Written bybandgeekl April 9, 2008

Lovin It!!

i loved this movie!!! it is sooooo funny!!!! i totally recemend it!!

Teen, 13 years old Written byTuvalu92 April 11, 2009

Pretty cute, but bad message.

This movie could have been cute and funny, if it didn't have such a bad message. The wives are weak and submissive towards their husbands until the end. An elderly man in a wheelchair is constantly rolling away and getting hurt and it's supposed to be funny. Kids steal, vandalize and scheme against each other. The worst part is when the one character steals makeup and her mom says, "I know why you stole the makeup. It was for Eliot, right?" The girl just nods miserably at the totally sexist idea that women should wear makeup for somebody other than themselves.
Otherwise there's not much parents can worry about if they really want to see this movie. There's pregnancy (but it's within a married couple), jokes about hormones (with pregnant women and teenage boys,) women in suggestive clothes, and a cut-off explanation of what conception means. It could have been cute, but women, parents, and teenagers aren't portrayed very well.

Kid, 9 years old Written bypawprints666666 February 23, 2009

good, great, BRILLIANT!

Great movie. As great as 1#. There is some weird parts, but it still is great. 9+!

Kid, 10 years old Written bydancing girl July 22, 2010

Good movie and funny too plus it's competitive when Tom and Jimmy are trying to win the competition.

Kid, 12 years old Written bymoviefan22 April 20, 2010

I don't really remember this movie....

It's okay... but really it doesn't deserve all the bad comments from CSM. It's a good movie--don't get me wrong, but I saw it such a long time ago and I don't really remember it, let alone want to watch it again. To conclude, SEE this movie once with your family. Enjoy!

Teen, 15 years old Written byTnMovieFan2 April 9, 2008

Good movie

Great movie, although there were a few sexual jokes.

Teen, 16 years old Written bydt10 April 9, 2008

Stupid

I would of rather scean a chick filck than this because it is so boring.

Kid, 12 years old Written bydrama movie fan December 5, 2009

another great one!!

i love this movie!!!!!!

Kid, 9 years old Written byOnLineRocketMas... April 9, 2008

Teen, 14 years old Written byCalebCalebCaleb December 17, 2009

perfect for no one

As far as movies goes. This one is the worst movie I have ever seen. Plot is bad. It all scattered. Not even funny. Plus it has cleavage all over the place

Teen, 14 years old Written bysweetheart29 December 12, 2009

Sometimes funny and sometimes offensive

I agree with tuvalu92, some parts are pretty sexist.
I like the whole family theme and some parts are funny but other parts are pretty offensive like the wheelchair thing and the makeup.

Kid, 11 years old Written bySpongebob Fan November 7, 2009

I like this movie a lot. A!

Nothing really wrong here. Great role models but a few iffy things. Watch with your kids! You'll want to!

Teen, 13 years old Written bysillywiz May 14, 2011

<3 movie

growing up. i loved this movie.

Kid, 11 years old Written bykmonkey April 9, 2008

it was funny,sad,and heartbreaking!

Kid, 12 years old Written byMikaylaaMadisonn April 9, 2008

common sense is stupid!!!!!!! this movie rocks. they also say in alot of reviews that is should be for a sertain age and up, but it is appropriate for ages below that age. and they consiter a kiss sex. whats up with that!!!!! (no offense)

Kid, 10 years old Written bymadison2 April 9, 2008

Kid, 11 years old March 2, 2013

the first one was better

the first one was better and this one was ok but not great.