Kid reviews for Christopher Robin

Christopher Robin Poster Image

my thoughts...

It's a sweet but slow tale about the power of family, and imagination.

1 person found this helpful.

Slow but amazing movie

Though it may be slow there is a lesson to relax and free yourself

So cute

I watched this movie at the start of COVID and absolutely loved it and found it so heartwarming. It's so worth watching.

Christopher Robin

This movie was actually really good. It's about a character in "Winnie the Pooh" and I liked it!

Amazing movie!

I don’t understand why people are saying it’s so slow and depressing. It’s such a sweet movie and definitely one of my favorites. Super clean imaginative movie for the whole family.

Very emotional and a little bit depressive.

Accidental meeting after many years. This movie is full of kindness and sweetness. Movie is about old friends meeting again. Really emotional.

This movie recieves too much hate!

This movie has received so much hate. I don't think it was very bad at all. It's fantastic in many ways, and heres my opinion. Good points: - Animation is top notch - Score is gorgeous - Message is good - Set design is perfect Bad points: - Follows cliches - Very predictable - Drags out a bit This movie is not bad. It just follows cliches when it doen't need to, and it drags along a bit at the start. But this movie is very good in terms of animtion. Its incredible. This movie does have some scary parts, but with adult supervision young kids should be fine. This is an enchanting movie that i recommend you watch.

BOTS RATED THIS MOVIE!!!!

For one thing, this deserved ten stars! Animation is wonderful, and it is never a movie you can forget! It's appropriate, sweet, and fast!

Really sad but heartwarming with a happy ending.

Made me get a lil’ emotional in some scenes but that’s what made it such a good movie. Really good for literally all ages. I love this movie.