Kid reviews for Contact

Contact Poster Image

That’s just wrong, how can you say 10+?

Thoroughly inappropriate!

1 person found this helpful.

A thoughtful and intense story.

Contact is more of a philosphical film than a sci-fi one, and the more human themes are portrayed masterfully.

Good, but there's a few boring scenes

When I saw this, I was liable to fall asleep. This movie came out shortly after Carl Sagan died. Funny because there was a song by The Police with the same movie title.

awsome!

this was awsome!
not rated for age

Excellent film

Although things seem to go wrong most of the time for the main character, it is all redeemed with the ending, which was fantastic. There really isn't any objectionable content in the movie either, except for a tame lying-in-the-same-bed-naked scene; but like I said, it's non-explicit.
not rated for age
This was a good movie, but you would have to have an understanding of science and science fiction to fully get it, as many refrences are made. The main character, Ellie Arroway, is the leading scientist on a team trying to discover other civilzations in the universe. Throught the movie, I had to pause it and ask my dad "Wait, what just happened?" or "Wait, what was the signifigance of that part?" because I do not have a strong understanding of science fiction. Overall, it was a good movie!