Parent and Kid Reviews on

Cool Runnings Poster Image
Our Review

Based on 32 kid reviews

Sort by:

Delightful, tween-friendly story of Jamaican bobsledders.

1 person found this helpful.

Love this. Classic

Love it a bit of swearing. Mostly history. It like you would not think that a country so small and hot wants to start a bobsled team and it the first black also with the bobsled too.

FAVORITE MOVIE

Goated with the sauce this is my favorite movie this sh*t fire.

cool running review

violence 0/5: none other than brief funny crashes scaryness 0/5: none sex 1/5: talk about watching someone's backside language 3/5: a (possible) use of s--t in the background and also many uses of bada-- a--hole and other variations of a-- used about 15 times. H--- is used 12 times and d--n is used three times. Crap, stupid, and butt are also used.

its bobsled time

I liked the movie because the bobsled races where cool and if I was there I think it would be fun. I like the lesson in the movie like if you believe in your self you can achieve your goals and don't cheat and to respaced each other and other people. and i liked the way the Jamaican's talked it was funny. it was all good and I like every thing. and I recommend that other people should watch it.

Good messages, but too much swearing and innunedo

I watched this movie with my family, and while there are really positive messages like work hard for what you believe in and teamwork, there also, unfortunately A LOT of swearing and a sexual reference where on of the characters says, "I've known you since she asked to see your ding-a-ling." which made me feel very uncomfortable as a 14 year old girl. I would recommend it, but definetly talk with your kids about the pros and cons.

I really enjoyed it; it was so funny. So many funny jokes and comments that made me laugh. I really enjoyed the end it was very inspiring.

Good

Good family movie Nothing bad in it. Only bad things are “bad ass” Sanka is funny (I liked him) He is a good character. A woman says a runner has a skinny backside at the start but nothing bad in it ;)

Cool Runnings

Cool Runnings is an awesome movie! Everyone should watch it. It has a bit of swearing but not bad. Great lesson about teamwork and never giving up. Good movie to watch on a movie night and as a family. Overall, excellent movie and a must watch!