Kid reviews for Cool Runnings

Cool Runnings Poster Image

Delightful, tween-friendly story of Jamaican bobsledders.

1 person found this helpful.

Good messages, but too much swearing and innunedo

I watched this movie with my family, and while there are really positive messages like work hard for what you believe in and teamwork, there also, unfortunately A LOT of swearing and a sexual reference where on of the characters says, "I've known you since she asked to see your ding-a-ling." which made me feel very uncomfortable as a 14 year old girl. I would recommend it, but definetly talk with your kids about the pros and cons.

I really enjoyed it; it was so funny. So many funny jokes and comments that made me laugh. I really enjoyed the end it was very inspiring.

- Mild bad language (including repeated use of the ‘a-word’) - Some racism scenes but no racial slurs

Good

Good family movie Nothing bad in it. Only bad things are “bad ass” Sanka is funny (I liked him) He is a good character. A woman says a runner has a skinny backside at the start but nothing bad in it ;)

Cool Runnings

Cool Runnings is an awesome movie! Everyone should watch it. It has a bit of swearing but not bad. Great lesson about teamwork and never giving up. Good movie to watch on a movie night and as a family. Overall, excellent movie and a must watch!

THE BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!

This is a great movie. I really like it because. It is funny and show's you can do anything if you put your mind to it :) :) :) :) :) :)

Great movie

Some swearing and a little fighting but great lesson about Jamaica and based off of a true story

pretty good

I think this movie has a lot of swearing,but i a also learned all about Jamaica.