Parent reviews for Curious George 3: Back to the Jungle

Curious George 3: Back to the Jungle Poster Image

Curious George defeats sus from the video game sus

Worth a watch

No violence, foul language, or any humor meant for reading between the lines. Things I strongly look for in a movie. This isn't as good as the 2nd one but is better than the 1st. Ted for some reason feels off in this movie. You can tell he really cares for george but his reasoning for when things go wrong are never really explained to him as the character most likely would have in the show. Ted seems a lot more wimpy in this movie. All in all the messages are great and animation is just the right pace for toddlers.

Not totally bad

There is too much relationship with George and Ted in this film, making it my least favorite.

XD I love the reviews in this

XD some reviews on here are amazing. Like the one that makes the show scary and how it teaches your kid not to listen. XD cartoons are suppose to be fun not boring.

Nothing like the PBS TV show

The voice actors may be the same as the TV show, but it's not the same. The animation quality is far superior, however it's not narrated by someone in the background and George is a little mean bratty monkey who has a bad attitude problem. He even let's The Man With The Yellow Hat get falsely citizen arrested by an animal conservationist lady who mistakes him for an animal poacher. He asks George to tell her that he isn't a poacher but George reinforces the idea that he is a poacher and let's him get tied up just because George got in trouble for not listening. The Man With The Yellow Hat only gets freed when he apologizes to George for being "wrong" even though he was being a good parent. That being said this film is just fine because it is different than the TV show and it focuses more on the buddy comedy genre than educational as the Man With The Yellow Hat is presented as both the responsible adult and George's best friend. Just keep in mind that George is indeed a "bad monkey" in this film.

Cute movie

Really think curious George movies are well done and safe for young kids mind.

We love it

My son loves this movie and it has Jack Johnson music throughout— very pleasant to hear in the house compared to super hero or other cartoony voices in kid movies.

Teaches kids not to listen

George disobeys and doesn't listen to his parent but it turns out all right for George. This reinforces for our child that he should ignore our rules and do what he wants and it will work out.

Amazing fun

My 2 year old son names all the safari animals, the vehicles, and can follow the storyline in this fun and helpful adventure;)