Parent reviews for Delta Farce

Delta Farce Poster Image

Goofy

Slap stick comedy about bumbling idiot friends. It's not filthy, but can be a bit indelicate and crass. Some may disagree, but I think the lack of political correctness is a refreshing thing in this film and a redeeming quality. Very entertaining. Prepare to have some I.Q points vanish as you watch this moronity.

LOL

Hilarious

Despite what some ppl say about it being not funny an making fun of the war it Iraq it is a very funny movie that makes fun of 3 rednecks that I honk there in Iraq but are scared to death only to find out they were in Mexico I loved it my children love it an so do all of my friends it's very funny

so funny

this movie was really raunchy but it was hilarious so it would ok for mommy and daddy but not the kids
not rated for age

Funny but bad in some cases.

Its pretty awesome.

Worst movie ever!

Zzzzzzz.... Could I explain it anything more?? Worst movie ever. Nothing funny about this movie at all. I give it a BIG FAT ZERO!

Boring

Movie was pretty lame. When the guys inadvertently land in Mexico they are called upon the duty to help a small village regain peace. Personally, I think the movie is a little culturally biased and I wouldnt recommend the $1.00 you can spend on the redbox machine to rent it.