Kid reviews for Despicable Me 2

Despicable Me 2 Poster Image

More minions and romance make for a sweet, silly sequel.

1 person found this helpful.
I was disappointed.

Crushes and violence and kinda intense

There's crushes and violence What I mean by violence is Gru and that girl from Australia (I forgot her name) went up on a rocket and almost got shoot up into the sky! What I mean by crushes is Gru and one of the minions crushes on that girl from Australia and one of the girls (the oldest one) crushes on a boy named Antonio

Hit superhero sequel is lovely.
I was hopping for a fun full movie about monsters but the old hairy man in a holoween costume was not very scary. Grus girl friend looked dumb when she shot him. I really enjoyed the movie kind of.

Funny movie with lots of villains and good guys. Minions become a little scary so not for really little kids but great humor for adults and kids
I think Despicable Me 2 is an awesome movie! These 18+ reviews are complete nonsense. What is the point of writing a review for this movie if you don't even know that Despicable Me 2 isn't made by Disney? I love that this movie has some romance in it. I loved the way Gru and Lucy fall in love. The family is also amazing. We get to see how much Gru cares for Margo, Edith and Agnes. The ''inappropriateness'' is mostly just the minions fooling about, bikinis falling off, cracking weird jokes, that sort of stuff. Ultimately, the whole movie sticks onto how much Gru loves Margo, Edith and Agnes and Lucy only adds to the family as a mother.

Good Sequel

I loved this movie and I was really happy that the sequel lived up to the original! And the buns in the place where the Minions and Dry were at looked really yummy! I would definitely recommend this wonderful movie!!!
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.

Great Film!

This is an awesome second film to the series Despicable Me, I've probably watched it 20 times by now!