Parent reviews for Despicable Me 3

Despicable Me 3 Poster Image

Fun Entertainment For The Whole Family

When this film was released along with the sequels didn't grab my attention as a movie I was in a rush to watch with my 6 year old daughter. I'm must say my initial opinion was completely wrong g as I as well as my daughter absolutely loved this film. The comedy is very well written with many jokes being extremely funny even for adults.

Topic of divorce

I agree with most of the reviews. I want to add that if your child is sensitive to topics of divorce or unknown siblings, this movie might be a little difficult for them. The main character and his brother were separated at birth when the mom and dad divorced and each took one child. The mom also refers to the father’s disappointment in Gru as the reason for the divorce. There also is a lot of name calling to be aware of like “dumb” and “fat” among others.

And

I really enjoyed it

Despicable Me 3 is my personal 2nd favorite in the series. There are parts of what made the first so amazing and each part shot into one of the sequels and I think Despicable Me 3 did its part better. The movie has only two major weaknesses that are easy to get past being that there is too many plots and that it relies on juvenile humor and toilet humor more than the last two. However, these are just small flaws and are easy to look past once you see the plots mesh together in a really satisfying way. This movie had some pretty good highlights, like when Gru said his mother told him that his father died of disappointment when he was born as well. Overall, Despicable Me 3 is an extremely enjoyable ride I'd recommend to anyone who can get past its flaws.

Best movie!

I have watched the other 2 films with my kids and this movie is great? Lots of humor, and lots of positive messages.

Despicable Me 3 is a funny, cartoon movie for kids. This movie is rated P.G. The main characters are Gru he used to be a villain but now is a secret agent he is a dad to three young girls who he adopted Margo, Edith and Agnes. He has a very kind wife who also work as a secret agent. Dru has a twin brother called Gru. Bratt is a very evil villain. England is the busy city that they live in. Evil Bratt steals the world's largest diamond in the world because, than he can blast Hollywood into space with the lasers on giant evil Brat. Naughty evil Bratt captured Margo, Edith and Agnes. While Gru, Dru and Lucy are trying to stop Bratt from taking over Hollywood. Will anyone save Hollywood’s life? Will Margo, Edith and Agnes live? My favourite part was when Gru, Lucy, Margo, Edith and Agnes meet Dru because Dru has a huge mansion and loads of fat cute pigs. I would recommend this because it will make you laugh. I would rate this movie 5 stars. My opinion would be ages 6yrs+. By Brylee, Year 4

great why is this so hated