Kid reviews for Despicable Me 3

Despicable Me 3 Poster Image

my thoughts...

This "threequel" has more action and strong sibling relationships than the previous film. I enjoyed it and recommend it to a younger audience.

1 person found this helpful.
It's all a bit sickly, but there are some fun set pieces involving little Agnes's earnest search for a unicorn, "heist music" (Michael Jackson's Bad) and some super-sticky, self-inflating bubblegum.

Not for kids

There's a scene where the minions get killed by the Disney Villains therefore it's not for kids.

Im watching it! love it

great movie

Pretty good threequel!

everybody, walk the dinosaur!

A masterpiece

This is such an emotionally rich film. The story is powerful, the characters are complex, the action scenes are fantastic, and the animation is beautiful. 11/10. It saved my secret soap supply.

wow.

I think it's good. It does have some uses of bad words, and a tiny bit of violence, but I think it is pretty good. This rating says 4 stars, but what I really mean is 4.5 stars.

It’s Good

Good movie and great characters.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!

It’s great go watch it. Don’t listen to CSM since they said 3 stars, but it should have 5! It is beautiful movie. It’s just so awesome. Modern Masterpiece. There is a reason why it beat Transformers at the box office. Get of CSM and watch it now.

Despicable Me 3

This bullet doesn't hit the target. It is the worst of the series [except minions because that one is ugh oh my god]. Gru's brother is a jerk.