Kid reviews for Despicable Me

Despicable Me Poster Image

Clever, funny, and sweet villain-with-a-heart-of-gold tale.

1 person found this helpful.

Intense kinda

Gru is mean sometimes and one of the three little girls almost died from falling but the minions saved her

Another Pixar-wannabe rolls off the production line, reminding us why we should accept no substitutes. Bogged down by vapid clichés, overused ideas, and excruciating immaturity.

This was my childhood

I watched this over and over as a kid
What you say is what you are, im a naked movie staaaaaarrrrrrr

My favorite classic anime when I was a kid

It has that good manga opening just like Pokemon

My favorite classic anime

It has that good manga opening like Pokemon

say YES to watching this movie

This is by far my favourite childhood movie. I am not joking when I say that I’ve watched Despicable Me about 1000 times, since I watched it every single day for about 2 years, plus many times after that. For me, this movie was refreshing for me (even as a 6 year old when I first watched it) because it wasn’t some princess fairy tale that I was used to watching at that age. This movie is about a villain who changed as a person because of the three girls he adopted. I won’t spoil the movie or anything, so I will just say that it is a good movie with a good message. ALSO: I dressed up as Vector for Halloween, and that was the best decision of my life

not the best despicable me, but at least a good one

worst despicable me movie but the best movie ever compared to most bad films. some potty language like poop, butt, stupid b, and doo doo, and doody. in one scene a girl gets shut up in a box and thorns are in it, it pokes a hole in her juicebox, but it looked like blood, so the other girls think she is dead. a girl gets droped like at 1,000 feet in the sky, but luckly, gru catchesd her. gru freezes everyone with a freeze ray. good message like even if someone doesnt like you, that doesnt mean they wont be able to be your friend in the future.

Really great!

I like all the Minion movies a lot because they are a bit violent. But don’t misunderstand, they are great!