Kid reviews for Dora and the Lost City of Gold

Dora and the Lost City of Gold Poster Image

100% Good

I liked everything about this film and there are no inapropriate parts or anything a kid shouldn't see it is just a really good adventure film for children. Sort of mystery as well which for me makes it a lot better. I think it is a great film.

Great movie gives nostalgia, lacks some characters.

This was a great movie, but instead of saying what I like (I like basically what other positive reviews are saying), I will tell you the biggest flaw of this film: Lack of characters from the show. Sadly, it took out characters such as Tico, Benny, Isa, etc. Other than that great movie!

Forgettable

I usually either like a movie or very passively don’t enjoy it. But this move is just so predictable. It’s like the creators made it a point to follow every cliche plot point to an exploration movie. There’s also a lot of things that happen that simply don’t make sense. This movie just left me feeling so empty. Nothing good, nothing so bad that I’ll remember it. I’m probably gonna wake up tomorrow and forget I watched this movie.

Dora and The Lost City of Gold

I think this is good for ages 7 and up. May be scary for younger kids.

Dora's Aged Up to Attract the Older Fans

I watch Dora as a little kid and when I first saw that this movie was coming out, I'd thought it would be horrible! But, I was pleasantly surprised. Though not a completely original story, the jokes are funny and the characters are somewhat relatable.

Not a winner.

Very funny, Dora changed a lot, in a very honorable way, and so did Diego and Swiper. And there are laughs beyond explanation as well. That said, there is a lot to like here and the glass is half full. But it's also half empty. The story is a homage to Indiana Jones, but I feel like the unoriginality got out of hand.

Dora is good for little kids to adults!

This movie has adventure,comedy,and much more! This is not for little kids only,this is for kids,little kids,tweens,and even adults. There is a little bit of violence but the guns are not that scary!

Very funny would watch again!

You should definitely watch this! Dora learns valuable lessons and your children will too! This is a coming-of-age movie so even more lessons will be learned about friendship and the value of learning