Kid reviews for Dreamer: Inspired by a True Story

Dreamer: Inspired by a True Story Poster Image

It was okay

My friend showed it to me and she already told me what was going to happen. I didn’t feel very connected with the girl or the story. But I was never really into horse movies. But if no one spoils it and you like horse movie you will really like it!

Excellent Movie!!

I really enjoyed Dreamer! I haven't watched it for a while but I do remember crying (happy cry I think) and thoroughly enjoying it!

great movie starring Dakota Fanning

this os one of the best movies Dakota fanning has ever been in. It's good and very kid friendly.

LOVED IT!!!!!!!

I love this movie!! Its really cute and well put out. I loved it because im a horse lover! Its really cute. Its got no sexual content and little lauguage

i cried

when i ferst sawl it i cried when the horse fell on the race track

I laughed and i cried!

I thought Dreamer was a great movie. I think it had some sad parts and some happy and funny parts. I think it was ideal for animal lovers and for family.

I Didn't like it!

I dont like that I have to say this but I din't really like this movie! I don't think that it was stupid or dumb I just didn't like it.
not rated for age

Best Horse Film that I've seen!

I liked this film better than Flicka. It's a good relaxing film. It's very gentle.
not rated for age

A must-see for horse lovers!

This movie was very well done. Kids of all ages will enjoy this movie! My favorite thing was that the movie wasn't predictable. A good family film.