Parent reviews for Dumb and Dumber

Dumb and Dumber Poster Image

seabass makes it 15+

the concept is very slapstick but the Cam Neely scene makes it instantly more adult themed. I let my kids watch more PG-13 movies than most. A few bad words, fine but I draw the line at mature sexual situations.

1 person found this helpful.

Hilarious movie, definitely not 13.

This is a great movie, one of the funniest I have ever seen, the action is really funny and very cartoony. It is a little bit inappropriate in some scenes but in the Netflix version they block out the most inappropriate one. Very little swearing for a comedy like this.

haha

Violence 2/5 Sex 2/5 Language 3/5 Drinking/Drugs/Smoking 1/5

It is okay

It is great!

Hilarious!!!

This movie is hilarious. I will rate each category. Positive messages: 2. A few, like friendship. Role models: 3. debating on who should be shot first and almost giving up, but not giving up. Violence: 3. There were a few gunshots, but they were missed and when it did hit there was no blood and he had a vest on. Sex: 2. underwear and large farts. reference to hooters, then points to owls.

Hallarious for all ages

Rated pg13 for some language/ crude content

Wow

Not to bad just make sure your kid doesn’t use the language

hilarious but inappropriate

NO ACTORS COULD BE BETTER AS HARRY AND LLOYD! lot's of laughs, but a bit inappropriate... like swearing

Lol

Some language some partial nudity and some sexual references but really funny

Great Movie!

Dumb and Dumber is a hilarious comedy movie with Jim Carrey. This Movie has some swearing and sexual references but it's a funny movie for the family and for teens.