Kid reviews for Dumb and Dumber

Dumb and Dumber Poster Image

my thoughts...

Just a bunch of low-brow, gross-out comedy.
1 person found this helpful.
Comedy is key in funny road trip story.

One of the funniest movies I've ever watched. I find my self watching this about twice a week.

Oh please no...

Good grief. This was just not my cup of tea. Lots of bathroom humor, sex humor, outrageous humor, and stupidity. It lives up to its title, but it wasn't for me. I wouldn't show this to young kids.

Best of Jim

LOVE THIS FILM. This and ace Ventura are Carrey's best films, this ones a little better tho, I love this movie it his freaking hilarious and so good, I recommend this movie to everybody looking for a good laugh.
Hilarious movie

Awesome

Ok so It is definatally for older people, as it has some very crude houmor and dark jokes, and innapropiate stuff. But, being Jim Carrey, and the other guy in this, makes its sooo funny. Watched this last week.

Carrey and Daniels shine in this stupidly funny film

Dumb & Dumber is a 1994 comedy about Harry and Lloyd, two besties who go on a cross-country road trip to give a woman that Lloyd is obsessed with her briefcase. However, they come across many obstacles along the way. While there’s only a tiny bit of real violence, there is lots of slapstick. Characters fall on the ground. Lloyd does CPR on a guy by smacking his belly. In one scene, Lloyd drugs Harry which makes him fart and poo. In the real violence scenes, a man is pointing a gun at Harry. Harry does get shot, but this scene is played for comedic effect. He doesn’t die. Characters are poisoned. Harry gets his tongue stuck to frost in one scene. Language is moderate, but infrequent. There’s a couple uses of “s- -t” and a few “craps.” One use of “d- -k”, and quite a few uses of son of a bitch. Sex is also moderately active. There are a few innuendo moments and references throughout. In one scene, when Lloyd is having a dream, he hugs Mary, and pulls down her skirt to see her butt. Only one buttock is exposed. In one scene, Lloyd aims to have sex with her. The entire movie is them fighting over who gets to keep Mary as a girlfriend. Drinking, drugs and smoking are mild. A character smokes in one scene, and Lloyd and Harry drink-drive, which younger ones could imitate when they’re older. Overall, this is a great, hilarious film that 11 and up would enjoy.