Kid reviews for Freaky Friday (1976)

Freaky Friday (1976) Poster Image

too freaky for children

the scary part is when their all naked even the kids they all go freaky

Original

There have been many Freaky Fridays over the years, but this is the original. Some parts of it are outdated, but the opening credits are cute and the 70s vibes are strong.

Better than the new version

I like this one a whole lot better than the new version. It's a ton funnier and has a happy feel to it.

This movie was great! Barbara Harris was great, and Jodie Foster nailed it! This movie may have released in ‘76, but it did not feel dated to me, I loved it!

Great family fun

Personally, I think this is better than the remake. Anyway, it has good messages but contains some smoking (which is all). Some kids may find this outdated.

Does not have ANYTHING that is inappropriate

There are no inappropriate parts to this great movie. Usually parents like it, but older kids will probably like it too.

Freaky Friday

I LOVE this movie! I like it better then the newer one.( with Lindsay Lohan in it) But all of my sisters and brothers thinks that this IS kind of boring and that the newer old is the best. This older Freaky Friday is way cleaner then the newer one but both Freaky Friday have VERY good actors in it. If you (or your kids like the older Disney movies and like the Freaky Friday, then you must watch this! Jodie Foster ROCKS! :D:D:D