Parent reviews for Frozen 2

Frozen 2 Poster Image

periodt. nuff said

They really put their whole disnussy into this one. slayed.

2 people found this helpful.

Good kid’s movie

Liked the first one better, but still good. Hated the 80’s ballad at first, but learned to like it. A bit darker than the first.

Kristoff the Emotional Wreck and Elsa the Selfish

I honestly think that Kristoff is a really bad example of a “man to look up to.” He’s not a strong character and just seems to whine a lot during the movie. I wish Disney would make a strong male that was equal to the female lead. Also, Elsa is a bad example as well she’s selfish and doesn’t care about her younger sister Anna’s feelings and tries to do everything herself. I thought she’d changed form the first movie but apparently not. Anyways, 5/5 for animation.

Scary sequel but has some cute parts

I think this movie is decent as far as sequels go, but definitely not for the targeted audience (3-8 girls). It has some very intense scenes and confusing ones that need a lot of explanations. I would recommend previewing it and deciding how sensitive your kids are and going from there.

I adored this movie! The film was MUCH better than the first Frozen because of the nature spirits , which I love. I even believe in them!

good enough

Not as well crafted as Frozen. Still a must-see for the fans of the first one. Contains loss of parents. Focuses on the theme of admittance of the past, accepting responsibility for misbehavior of previous generations, gaining peace of mind by taking guilt.