Kid reviews for Frozen 2

Frozen 2 Poster Image

the Rock giants are a little scary.
2 people found this helpful.
Slightly darker sequel charms with catchy songs, and messages.

1 person found this helpful.

I love Frozen II so much, that I saw it in the theater twice!

I think Frozen II is a little darker than the original like the Earth Giants could scare kids, and there’s sword fighting that’s also violent. However the songs are so catchy! Like Into The Unknown, The Next Right Thing, Some Things Never Change, and Show Yourself (which is my favorite song from the movie because of the animations and lyrics. Anna is a great role model, Elsa wants to know about why did she have powers? Kristoff’s not giving up on proposing to Anna, with Sven once again being very sarcastic with Kristoff making up the voice for him. I’d recommend this movie for those 6 and up because those kids under 6 would be too scared.

Scarier sequel still entertains, violence.
So I remember when I was younger, nearly every girl in my pre-school used to wear frozen this frozen that. Frozen dominated the film industry. Now it's kind of showing it's age but it's a generally pleasurable film. So there is no need to make a prequal, i'm looking at you Chris Buck and Jennifer Lee. How dare you make a prequal to one of the best Disney films. That out of the way. The movie is good. But basically (the following is a spoiler alert) Elsa hears a sound, which we learn later is her mother, she then sings a remix of a song by panic! at the disco to drown it out. Then every thing freezes(again). She along with Anna helps the people arendale out and finds an enchant- long story short she finds who helped her father in a war. The scene where Elsa freezes the water and rides to atterhallen is rubbish. The story is strange. The animation is no better than the previous film. And to top that off, the name sucks, why couldn't they use a name like Frozen Forever After(Reference, Shrek Forever After).
Reminded me of an old adage that women have larger colour vocabularies and a greater sensibility for colour than (most) men, and that feeling certainly transmits here.

Great for people who grew up with Frozen

Frozen 2 is the sequel to Frozen and is a bit darker. Though darker then the original, still a great watch for families. Especially families that have watched the first movie and really enjoyed it! If you watched Frozen when it first came out, then the second one is geared towards people that did. Two amazing characters do pass away, but they do survive and everyone from the first movie is still okay at the end. With a happy ending, it is a great movie for families that have loved Frozen when it came out, and families that are new to the story, and are ready for an amazing adventure. With great messages about family and strong character role models, a great sequel to the world loved Frozen.

Worse than the first!

why did they bother making this?! some companies never learn... (spoiler alert: 0laf dies.)

😭 sad movie 😭

I don’t like Disney Princess movies, fyi. This one was no different than the others but sadder. When Olaf “flurries away” it is sad and Anna is so freaking depressed it makes the viewers depressed too, while at the same time there was a bit of mystery surrounding their parents but not enough, and Kristoff kept messing up his proposal which was funny but really annoying and frustrating, but I mean I guess this is a kids’ show, so if kids under 8 or so watch it they will probably love it. 🙄 meh