All parent member reviews for Fun Size

Parent Written byDeltaGirl60 November 5, 2012

Don't Bother

Not only is it not a good movie for 13 year olds, I don't think it's a good for anyone.

Parent of an infant, 9, 9, 11, 13, and 16 year old Written byCallie Cate Carson February 22, 2013

Fairly good, for teens or mature tweens

It was actually pretty good. I allowed my 13 year old son Cadence and my (very mature) 11 year old daughter Eliza Grace to see it and they handled it very well. They are both well brought up Christian children and in the car they immediately told me what they liked about the movie (they thought it was funny and liked the moral at the end) and what they thought was inappropriate (mostly the party the mom was at, Wren's friend's "sexy kitty" costume, and the chicken on the car). I would suggest that if you are taking your kids to see it, make sure they know that some scenes are wrong. Other than that this was a very good enjoyable family movie for teens or very mature tweens. However, I did leave behind my other two daughters, Annalisa and Avery (both 9), at home.

Parent Written bymovielover85 July 5, 2013

movie would be good for teens eh just not kids unless there is a parent!

this would be s good movie for say kids 12 and up. wow Nick has a PG-13 movie? the movie looks great and all but really mature for the younger ones. unless there parents are with them when they watch the movie. this looks like a very mature teen movie!

Parent of a 16 and 18 year old Written byLMmom64 February 27, 2013

And she didn't call the cops WHY???

It's an ok movie-- my daughter loves Victoria Justice, so we watched it. What I don't understand ( even though I know it would mean no movie) is why the _minute_ she couldn't find her little brother she didn't call the cops. These days when children disappear, they end up as plot lines on "Law & Order SVU" Wren is _not_ a good role model, and her BFF isn't much of a BFF. She cares more about a party than her best friend's little brother! About the only good things were Wren's initial costume choice ( Ruth Bader-Ginsburg), the mom's realization that she didn't want to be with a twenty-something anymore, and talking about her grief, and the nice guy winning over the jerk with the Porsche.

Adult Written bygoaliemon00mrtc January 23, 2014

NOT for Kids. Shame on Nick

Not at all what I was expecting from Nick. There was language, sex jokes, and even they showed a teen guy touching a teen girls breasts. I may be just a college guy, but Parents this is NOT FOR KIDS.