Parent reviews for Funny Thing About Love

Funny Thing About Love Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

WHY ARE THE KIDS IN THIS MOVIE SO SKINNY!!!! THIS IS A THANKSGIVING MOVIE DO THEIR PARENTS EVEN FEED THEM???? MY DAUGHTER WAS FAT SHAMED BY THIS MOVIE

Family Friendly Entertainment

Funny Thing About Love will entertain everyone in the family this holiday. It has clean humor and while the storyline is a bit predictable, it’s a “feel-good” movie you’ll enjoy this season.

Holiday Family Fun - Heartwarming

I was able to attend the premiere of this film in Mesa, AZ. I wasn’t sure what to expect but I can say, I was pleasantly surprised. I truly loved it. As a romantic comedy, I found it hard to understand why, in the middle of the film, I was crying. I realize that it was because the actors were so good, that I was able to relate my own family and our holiday traditions and mourn the loss of them (same as one of the characters). It was a heartwarming film centered around family and their relationships and struggles. While there wasn’t diversity in the way of color in the film. It didn’t bother me, because there is an absence in the film industry as a whole, when it comes to seeing good, wholesome, real life (not cartoon) messages. It’s was refreshing to see that families still exist, they love each other, they are centered on love, kindness, giving, acceptance and fun. This film sends that message. A message I am open to hearing anytime, regardless of color, gender, preference or privilege implied. I enjoyed the movie so much that I am going back to the theater tonight to watch it with my entire family and several friends.

Great all around comedy for the whole family, sorely missing in this day and age

Anyone rating this film low is either a male that's looking for extreme content (horror, action, R) or someone that's trying very hard just to keep wholesome out of the marketplace. This is in no way objectionable as a comedy or family fare. It may be boring if you're looking for something way more edgy. My family and I laughed throughout and we went away, surprised at how good it was, it's definitely an upgrade from the typical holiday romcom movie. It's a fun time and don't let anyone tell you different.