Parent reviews for Grown Ups

Grown Ups Poster Image

Movie had some funny parts and a lot of my favorite actors but there’s a lot of sexual innuendos that aren’t very discreet at all. Also be ready to have your tooth fairy cover blown! I had no idea and man did it suck the air from the room!

Disappointed

All in all the story reveals a sweet lesson at the end. Time with family and friends without phones & gaming devices can be a great experience and more fun than you can imagine. However,, the sexual content was way too much. These actors are awesome comedians and would've been even funnier without it. I watched this with my grandkids ages 11 and 14. A lot of times they would cringe at parts that were truly unnecessary. We all decided it wasn't that great of a movie and were disappointed in knowing that it could've been.

Very Good Movie

Very disappointing to see so many parents acting as if the title of the movie wasn't "Grown Ups". I even saw a parent mentioning how there was bad parenting. Yes, genius. That's the point of the movie. It is a hilarious movie that I watched when I was younger, and the more adult innuendos obviously went right over my head. Overall, it's about bonding as a crazy family and group of friends despite recurrent failures, but with slightly inappropriate gag humor.

Good movie

Honestly it does swear and if you are not the kind of person who likes sexy stuff then I would not recommend this to you

Nice Messages Among Crude Humor and Pointless Plot

This movie promotes friendship, which is great. It's decent.

Another Great Happy Madison Productions film

This movie is great I loved it although this is not the most family friendly film out their but this film is amazing. Highly Recommend you see it. The story is so cool and the characters are great. This film has my four favorite actors/comedians.

Worst thing I ever saw

This film is so dumb and pointless that no child of any age should see it. This film will lower your child's standards if they see it before they turn 18. No plot, lousy jokes, no fun.

maybe ill give this No

That's the worst film I ever seen,Lots of Bad Negativity and Humour in it and the Wake scene was just awful with one Girl Yelling No(Kids gives Disrespectful attitude to their parents in these days) Just Avoid

Not Bad As people Say