Kid reviews for Grown Ups

Grown Ups Poster Image

its such a funny film

honestly a great film and it does have minor swearing in it and bad parenting but that is part of the funny film so overall i believe it is not a bad fill yet an entertaining funny film.

my thoughts...

This friendship comedy is too crude for younger kids but others might enjoy it.

Ripoff of Disney

They have many ripped off movies! Including my favorite movies The Lion King and The Lion King 2 Simba's Pride! The ripoffs are called The King of the Lion's and The King of the Lions 2 Leonassa's Pride! Watch Disney instead!

Bartram Petrikov, don't disrespect haters! >:(

That is all! #Don'tdisrespecthaters

Worst movie ever.

Funny

Really funny want a movie for a movie night with your family watch this funny comedy!

Adam Sandler fans will love this movie!

I thought the humor was on point for an Adam Sandler movie and the bottom line is if you don't appreciate Sandler's humor or not, and while there is a lot of crude humor including 4 grown men staring at a woman's you know what, male rear nudity, and sexual innuendos but despite that, the movie has a good message and I believe that this movie appeals mostly to preteens and teens. There is a lot to like if you are a fan of Adam Sandler which I am, as there is a lot of physical humor and David Spade is always hilarious. However, even with some crude humor, I don't think there is that much and Adam Sandler fans should love it.

You'd think they had grown up, but they're still little kids!

Don't listen to haters--the innuendoes and profanity are find for kids 10 and older. This is a great movie because it sacrificed its plot and story line to focus more on characters and messages.