Kid reviews for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Poster Image

HORRIBLE

this movie is horrible i hate this movie

2 people found this helpful.

Great movie!

I think this is a very good movie, and the romance is on the low level. The action is great! I was surprised that it said piss off in the movie, though. I suggest too everyone over the age of 10!!

Some kids might be able to handle it, some might not be able to.

The Triwizard Tournament happens for the first time in centuries in the fourth film. VIOLENCE, SCARINESS, AND GORE - There is a dragon in one scene. At the end, Peter Pettigrew slices through Harry's hand (you only see the blood on the knife and on Harry's hand you don't actually see the slicing). Some kids might not be able to handle it.

Good movie, but some scary torture scenes.

Scariness: There are some bloody torture scenes at the end.
I really like this movie however I think it's badly directed the director said in a interview that he was trying to one up both of the previous directors which I think is really rude, to be fair it's a great movie but it's my least favourite harry potter movie because it's almost nothing like the book.

THe BeSt moVIe ever

This Is my favorite. There is a scene where Harry is talking to draco Malfoy and Harry says”I DONT CARE A DAMN WHAT YOUR FATHER THINKS. Yeah. Ron says bloody hell so there is use of bad language but it’s also about team work and it’s at the age where death is relied and it can teach kids spend time with your family and friends because no one lives forever.

THe BeSt moVIe ever

Very good movie, but if your child is sensitive I recommend it for 10+.

Much darker than previous entries

This film is much darker in tones and themes than the previous one. Definitely avoid if you're scared easily.

Much violence

More violence than first three movies. Cast is amazing.