Kid reviews for Herbie: Fully Loaded

Herbie: Fully Loaded Poster Image

Linday Lohan is really good!!

Watch this!!! Little boys might see some stuff they should not-main character's stomach is always shown. Sex: Stomach, some kissing. Consumerism: NASCAR. Violence: Scary demolition derby.

Dumb family movie has some innuendo

Wow...this had some sexual stuff actually When the dude is trying to spy on her getting undressed and Herbie sticking up his antenna/peanus

Good movie to watch with family

This movie is a great movie to watch with your family. It is a funny, up-lifting, hilarious movie that is sure to be loved by everyone. There are a couple of good messages, such as following your dreams and to not judge on appearances. There is one kiss scene and one almost kiss scene. Overall, it is a great movie and I highly recommend it.

not quite as good as the 2006 pixar movie cars but still a pretty good movie none the less

I`m 16 and I like this movie and besides I think kids will learn some stuff on nascar at the very least

Forgettable.

This movie wasn't very good. I just found it annoying. They say "Oh my God" if that counts. -Samantha (chocolatecake123)

Just OK.

Okay family movie. Somewhat entertaining for kids, but for the most part I'd pass.

The best!

Herbie is the best car who ever lived!

not rated for age

I thought it was good!

I thought it was so cool! Herbie was so much a LOVEBUG. I loved it. See it!
not rated for age

I LOVED it!

This was one of the best movies I've ever seen! My brother didn't want to see it, but he loved it, too! I don't agree with common sense's review, because I think the adults in the theatre enjoyed it as much as us kids.