Kid reviews for Home on the Range

Home on the Range Poster Image

my thoughts...

Not a classic, but cute and fun for families.

1 person found this helpful.

I hate this movie

I honestly can’t stand this movie or its type of humor. The main characters are loud and unbelievably obnoxious, the humor is absolutely awful, the animation is really bad, and the villain’s motivation makes no sense. Don’t watch.

Ripoff of Home Alone

WORST MOVIE EVER

Where do I begin?! The story is unfocused and bizarre, the English dub is awful, the characters are painfully unlikeable, and the camerawork looks like the Taco Bell TV ad. It makes Old Town Road look like Teen Titans Go!.

Disney’s disasterpiece

This movie has bad plot, unlikable characters and so much more bad things. I hate this movie. It’s not funny or charming and the style tries to look like a classic Disney movie, but it doesn’t. This is just bad, bad, BAD! Don’t bother watching it unless you have nothing better to do, but I don’t think that’s possible.

Ehhhhhh?????

This is probably the most energetic film of all time. Don’t was your time watching this.

Why dose this exist?

I hate this movie

See it! It's great!

A really fun, funny, family movie! A little bit of cartoonish violence and a little crude humor, but nothing serious. Under eight may be a little scared by the cattle rustler so a parent might want to see it with them. But still a great movie for all!

Very good, but not for all tastes.

I loved this as a child and still enjoy it today. It is not for all taste but many kids would find it enjoyable.

Worth the watch

I watched this the year it came out with my family. I was eight & my brother was seven. We both thoroughly enjoyed it! I think more inappropriate humor will go over little ones heads. I'm about to show it to the little girl I'm baby sitting.