Parent reviews for Honey, I Blew Up the Kid

Honey, I Blew Up the Kid Poster Image

I had to turn it off

It was great until they showed a teenage girl in slow motion in a bikini which put a lot of emphasis on her body. It was a little too much so I had to shut it off.

I think it was really funny! says my five year old

My five year says: I like the kid who blew up the best. I think the kids voice was really cute.

Generally good, some sensual material

Overall, children will enjoy the movie but there are some sensual moments that may be inappropriate for younger viewers in my opinion. There is a scene at the beginning of one of the main characters looking lustfully at a fellow class mate at a water park (she is dressed in a bikini). There is some kissing at the end between them and a couple of remarks throughout the film that are related to his attraction to his class mate. That said, children will end up remembering the movie more for the blown up kid than the issues above.

how is this a bad movie?

first of all its a Disney movie just like the first one. its a cute movie to that puts me in a good mood. There is no bad language or sexual stuff. We only see a pretty girl in a bikini but how is that bad? this is a good movie.

i love this movie!

i don't see how most people complain about this movie. i love this movie! i really do! espically Keri Rusell in this movie she was sooo pretty . anyway the movie i think is great for all ages . a child should be able to watch this movie when he or she is about 7 or older cause thats when they'll understand that there is a giant baby. although its s nice Diseny movie and its very very funny. im no parent so i have no kids but if i had any yes i would let them watch this movie besides its only make belive pretend. just a silly diseny movie where the baby gets real big . now how bad is that? come on people its just a movie get real!

not rated for age
not rated for age

Annoying

I do not recommend for toddlers. My six-year old watched it. After that, he is totally obsessed over it. He keeps telling me about how he wants to "get big" and "step on people". I am not saying its a bad movie, but I am saying that you should watch out if you do not want to be annoyed.