Kid reviews for Honey, I Blew Up the Kid

Honey, I Blew Up the Kid Poster Image

Super Exciting

HONEY, I BLEW UP THE KID contains mild flirting and good messages. Parents should know about the mild scariness in violence.

THAT'S IT

MOVIE INFO In the sequel to Honey, I Shrunk the Kids, a bumbling but brilliant scientist (Rick Moranis) accidentally makes his two-year-old son into a giant who becomes larger every time he comes in contact with electricity. Though he and his wife try to control their son, the child inevitably escapes and wreaks havoc, eventually terrorizing the streets of Las Vegas. REVIEW Boots away a warm familial dynamic to chase tedious villain shenanigans, forgetting what made the first picture so successful. Enough sequels, please! As far as sequels to mediocre movies go, this one's okay. Another forced and charmless sequel spawned from a surprisingly fun flick. ...abandons the first film's sense of character and leans more heavily toward gimmick.

Sad, dull and unrealistic sequel, featuring a kid that has grown in size and walks around the whole city, not even worth trying.

Funny addition in the Honey, I series. Just as good as the orginal,maybe better.

Parents need to know that this movie is mostly clean except for some Silly,cartoonish violence and some mild teenage kisses and flirting. Funny mishaps happen when Wayne Szalinski accidentally grows his kid to 120 feet(by the end of the movie.) Nick kisses Mandy on the cheek and The baby wrecks his house and street, as well as part of The Las Vegas Casinos.Great Movie!
characters are shot stabbed and killed

If your 9+ you will be able to understand it better!

Hi, I'm ten years old and I think this is a great "Honey" movie! You should watch it!

laughed

not rated for age

Its a stupid movie

I thought it was dumb to have a giant baby, he should have been older. very boring and uneventful movie. even though i hated it most kids will love it though cause most kids love immature movies like this.