All member reviews for Hoodwinked

Red Riding Hood redo; bland with a bit of fun.

Teen, 13 years old Written byAbe1998 January 10, 2012

Awesome!

Great family movie! Just some mild violence. No blood. Super funny!

Kid, 12 years old Written byGhillhadour April 9, 2008

THIS IS HILARIOUS!

this busts guts! although mild explosions and a bit of language walks in, it's great fun!

Teen, 13 years old Written byTimonBerkowitz September 8, 2013

UNDERRATED!

Hoodwinked is by far, one of my favorite fairy tail spoofs ever. Not just movies, but I'm talkin' books, sketches, everything, up to the point where I think it belongs in the same rank as Shrek 2! Yes, I am aware that the animation is absolutely HORRENDOUS, but seriously, if you can overlook that, you'll find yourself enjoying the movie a lot for it's great writing, it's hilarious jokes, and loveable characters. My favorite character is the Wolf, no contest (usually if Patrick Warburton is in a movie, he's my favorite character). He's just plain hilarious. It's also pretty good for kids, nothing too violent, accept for use of explosives, but that's also used in Bugs Bunny cartoons, and nobody actually gets harmed from it. In fact, it's all made for comedy when they use it. However, I wouldn't recommend it to very young kids, cause they wouldn't understand a lot of the clever jokes. Probably wait for them to be about 6 years old. If only they could make a sequel, to continue such an amazing film. What do you say? They made one? Nope, that never happened. What are you talking about? IT NEVER HAPPENED.

Adult Written byTimTheTVGuy October 16, 2012

Perfect,but the sequel sucked.

How did this get 2 stars! CSM has a bad taste,it's not even good! This was a funny,action packed,greatly animated movie.The graphics could use a little work though.

Parent Written byelliebc April 13, 2012

Love it.

This is a great moving with a great twist. It teaches us not to jump to conclusions, but to listen to the whole story. When you watch it the second time, you see things from a different perspective. This is a great kids movie. My boys have seen it loads of times over the past 3 years and enjoyed it every time. They are 8 & 11 now.

Kid, 10 years old Written bywarriorsunpaw March 21, 2010

stupid

Ok i saw it and I HATED it me and my mom thought it was terrible very stupid and a very bad remake of the regular little red riding hood

Teen, 13 years old Written bycoolperson December 28, 2009

THIS MOVIE WAS HORRIBLE!!!!!!!

THE WORST MOVIE IN THE HISTORY OF THE PLANET!!!!!!!! IT WAS LIKE TORTURE SITTING IN FRONT OF THE SCREEN!!! DO NOT WATCH IT WATEVER U DO!!!!!!ITS SICKENING THAT THIS IS EVEN CALLED A MOVIE, MORE LIKE SOMETHING U WOULD THROWOUT WITH THE TRASH!!!!!!!!HORRIBLE, PAINFUL, SICKENING, MOVIE!!!

Kid, 12 years old Written byJared012 April 9, 2008

OK

This is an ok movie. I love Twitchy!!!

Kid, 9 years old Written byOnLineRocketMas... April 9, 2008

TWITTCHY!!!

Its relly funny. Its a grat "shuld-be-5-star movie."

Adult Written byTraceyWithAnE April 9, 2008

Poor animation but a good storyline

One reason why I rated this for an older age group was because the story was told from 4 different perspectives. I think my 5 yr old missed a lot of the nuances that came with this type of story telling.

When the motive behind the rabbit stealing all the recipes was shown, it was done quite quickly. They revealed that the rabbit was going to make addictive goodies to become rich, but my son understood it as the rabbit was going to make the best tasting goodies.

There were a lot of references put in this film, that were directed towards the adults.
- The Wolf was actually a play on Chevy Chase's Fletch character, right down to the basketball shirt and similar music when the Wolf appeared.
- "Triple G" as a take-off on Vin Diesel as Triple X

I liked the story and my son also enjoyed the film. The animation definitely wasn't up to par with Pixar though.

Teen, 14 years old Written bynintendo_freak_13 April 9, 2008

Way way funny!

This is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen! There's a little violence but nothing to be concerned about! All the critics are poking at the visuals but I think they're fun! This is a must-see! Plenty of jokes that will for sure make you laugh!

Teen, 13 years old Written bystarman April 9, 2008

not that good

Adult Written byerinhunterfan April 9, 2008

Thank you!!

It's about time I saw a good movie! There hasn't been one that made me laugh that hard since... well... since Shrek! 1! That was a long time ago! And thank heavens it wasn't crude humor like Ice Age2. I've had enough of THAT.

Teen, 14 years old Written byHannah181822ab April 9, 2008

Funny

This is one of my most favorite animated movies ever! It had me laughing all the way to the end. It was a unique way of telling an old story of "Little Red Riding Hood" with everbody telling their part in it.The squirrel and the goat were soooo funny. The squirrel was like on hyper-high. The goat loved country music and was alwways "prepared." It was a funny movie that everybody of all ages will love. If you haven't seen it yet, rent it and watch it now. What are you doing still reading this? I just told you to go out and rent it!

Teen, 14 years old Written byJohanjwalker April 9, 2008

Very fun and funny, but story is sort of predictable.

This is very fun, and any kid will like this movie. It's very funny and it grows on you. However, the animation is awful, the story is a bit predictable. Parents, your kids will like this, and you may find it funny too. It's also clever, in a way. there is nothing at all to worry about in this movie. Watch it if you have the time. Very fun!

Parent of a 12 year old Written byTsion April 9, 2008

Bland. One funny part. The trailer makes it look funnier than it is.

I watched the trailer for this film and couldn't stop laughing. It lied. The actual film has only one funny scene (the singing billygoat). It is bland, predictable, and unsatisfying. Good news: there's nothing to be concerned about for ages over 5. Bad news: you'll hate it. If kids want something to watch quick, get it. If not, well, do without.

Kid, 7 years old April 9, 2008

I lost 4 brain cells watching this movie and I loved it

It's a funny movie, and I think it's funnier then Shrek.