Kid reviews for Identity

Identity Poster Image

Great movie, gory

I loved this movie, I watched it a few weeks ago with my mom after asking to watch a horror movie. I'm not very concerned about blood or gore, so that wasn't a huge issue for me, but there was a lot of gore so it probably would not be good for anyone under 14 or with a weak stomach. There are many clues throughout the movie that you need to pay attention to pick up on, so don't put this movie on for background noise. *SPOILERS* GORE: a severed head in a washing machine, a man with bloody handprints on his shirt and on the wall beside him, a woman with a very bloody neck gash, a baseball bat in someones throat (that creeped me out the most out of all the deaths), dead man in a freezer and gunshot wounds. SEX: One character was a sex worker, short clip showing her putting whip-cream on a guys chest, some talk I guess? LANGUAGE: Lots of cursing, s--t, f--k, m-----f---er, w---e, damn and hell were used.
Me and my dad watched this movie and i was shocked at how amazing it was.

Great thriller with a shock!

Families need to know that this amazing, well made thriller shouldn't be viewed by kids under the age of 14. The level of language, violent images and creepiness factor is all too high for kids under that age. The plot is intriguing and the way they executed it was clever and entertaining. The acting is good too, Cusack, peet, liotta, and De Mornay all do a fine job with their roles. The ending is kind of a shocker too, and I mean a SHOCKER. Which is great since I adore twist endings. Go see this with your kids that are 14 or older.

Loved it!

I loved this movie! It's brilliant! It's amazing how all the different people are pulled together at the end. I had to watch it again right after I finished it, because it explained a lot at the beginning. It was an excellent mystery. Not for the cute little ones or some with a weak stomach for a bloody mess or heads away from bodies. You'd only see the scene after the murder has been commited, so no stabbing or anything. There is a short five-second prostitute-in-action scene, but no nudity or chuminess. Language is pretty much normal for the twenty-first century. It's really a good movie and I'll be watching it often.

Identically awesome

DUDE!!! This is a VERY creative fantastic edge of your seat thrill ride! The swearing is much, and so is the pretty intense violence, but once you see the whole movie, you will be SHOCKED. just shocked. You will think about the WHOLE ENTIRE MOVIE. You will RE-THINK LIFE. ANd then you'll just LOVE the simplicity behind everything. VERY VERY good movie. Strongly recommend that you watch it.

not rated for age

GREAT Thriller but NOT for kids under 15.

ok. well this is definately one of the best movies ever. it has all the thrills you could ask for and it also has a really good twist. it follows Agatha Christie's "10 little Indians" story (aka "and then there were none...") /sex:/ Character is prostitute. one scene where she is putting whipped cream on a guy's chest. violence: lots of brutal killings including being hit by a car. exploding/burning, stabbed/head cut off and found in a dryer/washing machine, shooting, person found with baseball bat in throat, dead man in freezer, and someone killed by a gardening rake. /language:/ almost every sentence has a swear word whether its a s---, f---, motherf-----, damn, hell, etc. alcohol/drugs: characters drink a little bit. 2 characters smoke. great movie for john cusack fans, and anyone who loves horror. also i suggest if you liked this movie SECRET WINDOW, PSYCHO, THE FORGOTTEN, FLIGHTPLAN, and SAW.