Kid reviews for Invictus

Invictus Poster Image

I saw in scool really like it

A great inspiring movie

Invictus is a movie about Nelson Mandela (Played by Morgan Freeman) trying to fix the reputation of the South African rugby team (The Springboks) It is a very good movie with great messages and role models throughout. Matt Damon and Morgan Freeman are great in this movie, and work together very well. But if you are sensitive to swearing there are about three or four uses of f**k. And various uses of other cuss words. Other than that this is a great movie that has great role models and messages.

Amazing

Very inspiring and beautiful. Made me cry! Morgan Freeman is amazing as Nelson Mandela. Great for all ages!!

fantastic

This film has no flaws and very little inappropriate content. I would just say that kids of around 9 may find it boring

Great movie!

My rating: PG-13 for some strong language and rough sports-related violence.

great

2 f--ks, the film's good but too long.

Forgive your enemies & they'll forgive you.

Nelson Mandela forgived the whites even when they tore his family apart by jailing him for almost 30 years. I never thought rugby which is only a sport can bring a nation together. Nelson Mandela believed the Springboks can win it eventhough most of the blacks considered the Springboks as failures. In the end, his trust settles the conflict between the whites & the blacks when the Springboks won the final round against New Zealand, whose team always win including a 147-point match defeated Japan. maybe leaders of other countries as well as the people should take note of this. With kindness & forgiveness, the past will be defeated & stay silent for good. Though don't forget about the past completely as what I'm reviewing is also in the past.

Strong language, unnecessary.

Suggested MPAA Rating: PG-13 for some strong language. At least 2 f**ks, and other strong language such as p*s*y, sh**, b***h, g*dd*mn

True story with inspiring themes

This movie had great acting by Morgan Freeman as Mandela, and such wonderful themes of forgiveness and love and acceptance. The rugby is fairly exciting to watch, even if you are not a big sports fan (like me) and do not understand in the least how it works, and the scene where the rugby players teach the African children to play is heartwarming. Overall a good movie for tweens and up; the only concern is some unnecessary bad language (but nothing too inappropriate) and PG-level kissing, etc.